Find information about using Authorities in Amlib.
- 880 MARC tag setup for non-roman characters
- Find information on Non-Roman characters and learn how to set up the 880 MARC tag, set up subfields, and import records in Amlib.
- Add a series when using Split Authority
- Learn how to add a series to an authority in Amlib.
- Add or remove an authority to a catalogue file
- Learn how to add a subject heading to a file of catalogue records and how to remove an authority from a file of catalogue records in Amlib.
- Add subfield text to a tag or delete subfield from tag
- Learn how to add subfield text to an existing tag data or remove subfields in Amlib.
- Alter a series to be a split authority
- Learn how to alter the 440 or 490 series tag to be a split authority and check series Marc tags in Amlib.
- Authority replace
- Learn how to replace all occurrences of an Authority with the selected Authority in Amlib.
- Catalogue and import web links including SCIS
- Learn how to catalogue and import records for URLs from SCIS or Weblinks, amongst other providers, in Amlib.
- Change 440 tag to be a 490 tag
- Learn how to alter the 440 series heading to be 490 headings in Amlib.
- Change the MARC tag of an authority- single and from file
- Learn how to change a single tag and multiple tags in Amlib.
- Check URL links
- Learn how to create a report to check the URL links to your catalogued web sites in Amlib.
- Clickview integration with Amlib
- Learn about Clickview integration with Amlib.
- Create a new authority enquiry option
- Learn how to create a new authority enquiry option and how to search using the new option in Amlib.
- Create a new notes tag in authority
- Learn how to create a new notes tag in an authority in Amlib.
- Delete authority subfields
- Learn how to delete authority subfields by running the Marc Tag Maintenance and rebuilding an authority key in Amlib.
- Diacritic characters
- Find information about diacritic characters in Amlib.
- Export item records with availability
- Learn how to export the stockitem availability in Amlib.
- Export item records with date accessioned/received
- Learn how to export the stockitem records with date accessioned/received information in Amlib.
- Format authority punctuation
- Learn how to format authority punctuation in standard format and import/export format in Amlib.
- Include price and volume fields with MARC import
- Learn how to include price and volume fields with MARC import in Amlib.
- Load MARC records with 001 Tags- WA Public Libraries
- Learn how to load MARC records with 001 tags in Amlib for W.A. public libraries.
- Load SCIS authority data
- Learn how to load SCIS authority data in Amlib.
- MarcTag maintenance
- Learn how to use the MarcTag maintenance screen in Amlib.
- MARC or XML export from Amlib
- Learn how to export items in MARC or XML from Amlib.
- MARC take up
- Learn MARC take up, including SCIS, in Amlib.
- MARC take up of SLWA eBook Records
- Learn how to access the SLWA eBook records available for download in Amlib.
- Mass delete unused authorities
- Learn how to mass delete unused authorities in Amlib.
- Merge duplicate shared authorities
- Learn how to mass merge duplicate shared authorities and find information about the Authority Key in Amlib.
- Premiers reading challenge listmaker
- Learn how to use the PRC Listmaker program in Amlib.
- Processing e-content
- Learn how to load e-book and audiobooks holdings into Amlib.
- RDA Implementation
- Learn about RDA implementation in Amlib.
- Rebuild an authority key
- Learn how to rebuild an authority key in Amlib.
- Rebuild the keywords for an authority
- Learn how to rebuild the keywords for an authority in Amlib after changing the search settings for MARC Tag.
- Search all series tags 490, 440, and 830
- Learn how to configure Amlib to search all of the series tags (490, 440, and 830) interchangeably.
- See and See Also references
- Learn about See (Use) and Seen By (Use For) references in Amlib.
- Set up the 008 tag
- Find information about the 008 Fixed Length data elements and learn how to set up the 008 tag in Amlib.