- Your library wants to have its catalog accessible in ILLiad with Z39.50
Create a Z39.50 connection in the Customization Manager:
- In the Customization Manager, go to the Z39.50 tab
- Click New, and select OTHER from the drop-down.
- Name the connection "WorldCat Discovery."
- Set the Server Address to zcat.oclc.org.
- Set the port to 210.
- The database name should be "OLUCWorldCat"
- The username should be one of your institution's catalog Authorization numbers.
- The password should be the password that goes with that Authorization number.
- To configure the rest, see the Configuration guide for OCLC Z39.50 Cataloging.
See this Atlas article for more information.