- You are trying to send a notification and you are getting an error message that the Notification cannot be found
Here are the steps to fix the issue with the missing notification.:
- If you are processing a cancellation and not using the Send Notification drop-down to send the notification, then you will need to go to the Customization Manager.
- After opening the Customization Manager, see if the name of the notification is in the drop-down list. If it is missing, please contact OCLC Support and we will need to send you the body of the notification.
- You will need to add the Notification back into NotificationTemplates.following the Creating and Editing Email Templates documentation.
- If you are sending a notification within a transaction and clicking on the Send Notification drop-down and selecting a notification, then you are using an EmailRouting rule.
- Make sure you follow the help article How does Email Routing work in ILLiad?