- You are a secure site and you need your URL to show https:// instead of http:// in the outgoing URL.
You need to update different keys in the Customization Manager to fix this issue. Here is what you need to do:
- Under the Customization tab, go to Contact Information, Contacts, and select the LocalInfo table.
- Make sure each of the entries in the table has https:// for the System URL. You will need to open up the entry and edit the system URL and save the change.
- Next, Search All Tables and Keys for "WebURL."
- On the bottom left, you will see entries. For each one, you will open it up and if it has an entry, you will make sure it starts with https:// and save the change.
After you have done these updates, your emails will update right away, so you do not have to restart any services.