- Z39.50 isn't showing the information you expect when searching.
Follow these steps within the Customization Manager to make changes to the Results Mapping formatting:
- In the Customization Manager, go to the Z39.50 tab.
- Chose your server with the Select Server button in the upper left.
- Have a look at the Results Mapping portion of the page. The Koha settings Atlas draws information from the identifier on the MARC record. The entries that Atlas suggests are #o, c#, and q#. Notice how they correspond to the information in the MARC records.
- If you need different information to be displayed, like a shelf location (#c), you could add segments like a whole location. In Location, you could put #b|#c. The Identifier can even be changed to an entry like 998, with $m for the location. Play around and see what works best for your institution.