- When you click on the OCLC Resource Sharing settings in 9.1, you are taken to the OCLC Service Configuration to update your settings
In ILLiad 9.1, you are going to see the OCLC Service Configuration when you click on the icon for the Resource Sharing settings. The change is noted in the 9.1 Release notes in the Staff Client section.
If you do not have a WorldCat account, here are the steps on how to create the account from the Worldcat.org/config location and assign it to your institution:
1. Click on the "Need Help" drop-down and click on Manage WorldCat Account.
2. On the right side, click on the "Create a free account."
3. Fill out the information and then click on "Create Account."
4. Go back to https://worldcat.org/config and sign in under the "Use Your WorldCat Account."
5. The name will be on the top right. Click on that drop-down and then o "Authorize Institutions."
6. You will need to put in your ILL Authorization and Password. If you do not know it, they are located the ILLiad Customization Manager under OCLCILLAuthorization and OCLCILLPassword.
7. Once you authorized your institution, you will see a message that you have authorized 1 Institution.
8. Click on the "Back to Main Menu" on the top left.
You are now set to use the OCLC Service Configuration from the ILLiad Client.
Another option is if you have your Administrator WorldShare ILL account information when you get to the https://worldcat.org/config sign-in page, you can also click on the "Use Your OCLC Services Account" link which is the bottom button. Follow the links and put in your WorldShare ILL username and password.