- You want to update the Logon.html page so it goes to your EZproxy sign-in page and then forwards your patrons to ILLiad
Here is the code you need to use as an example for the redirect:
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="0; URL="http://institution.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://inst.illiad.oclc.org/iLLiad/illiad.dll" /> </head> <body> <p>Please follow <a href="http://institution.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://inst.illiad.oclc.org/illiad/illiad.dll">this link</a>.</p> </body> </html>
A couple of notes:
- "Refresh" content="0; This controls how long the logon.html page will be shown for the user to read.
- 0 = no delay, go instantly
- 5 = five seconds, etc.
- This can be helpful if you want them to be able to read it (and maybe tell them to UPDATE THEIR BOOKMARK)
- Whatever you change in the URL part of the “metta httep-equiv” line you ALSO need to change in the “Please follow” line in case the auto-redirect doesn’t work for some reason.
- Whatever is in the “body” section is what the end-user can see.