- You upgraded your server or moved it and when you are sending out emails in the SystemManager.log, it is showing there is an error in the Webplatform.
You are probably missing parts of your IIS install. You will need to do the following to fix the issue:
- Go to the Server Manager and click on the "Add roles and features."
- Chose "Next" until you get to the Server Roles.
- Go to the Web Server (IIS) (Installed) and select the drop-down.
- Select the Application Development (installed) drop-down.
- You probably do not have CGI selected at the bare minimum. You might have other items not selected. You should have everything selected except for Application Initialization, Server Side Includes, and WebSocket Protocol.
- Select Next and do the install.
- After the install is complete, you restart the computer.
After your server restarts, you should be able to send your emails.