- Upgraded server or moved it and in the SystemManager.log, it is showing there is an error in the Webplatform
You are probably missing parts of your IIS install. You will need to do the following to fix the issue:
- Go to the Server Manager and click on the "Add roles and features."
- Click "Next" until you get to the Server Roles.
- Go to the "Web Server (IIS) (Installed)" and select the drop-down.
- Select the "Application Development (installed)" drop-down.
- You should have everything selected except for" Application Initialization", "Server Side Includes" and "WebSocket Protocol."
- Select Next and do the install.
- After the install is complete, you restart the computer.
After your server restarts, you should be able to send your emails.