- After changing borrowing or lending renewal dates in the Customization Manager, your date changes aren't taking effect.
- In the Customization Manager>Customization tab, select Borrowing or Lending, as applicable.
- Double-click on Renewals
- Change the key value to the number of days you would like.
- For shared servers, select the All Sites tab.
- Select the OCLC symbol to apply the date change to by checking the checkbox next to the symbol.
- Select Click here to copy above value to all selected sites.
The date change will now apply to the site selected.