- When trying to deliver articles in ILLiad, you are seeing a WebPlatform error
In ILLiad, when you are seeing a WebPlatform error, here are steps to fix the issue:
- Make sure the permissions for the WebPlatform folder are correct. You should go to the directory where your WebPlatform folder is and right-click on the folder and choose Properties.
- Go to the Security tab. Make sure the Users group has either Modify or Full Permissions and the IIS_IUSRS group is also listed in the Permissions.
- Make sure your WebPlatform is configured correctly in the Customization Manager by following the instructions for Configuring the ILLiad Web Platform documentation.
- In IIS, make sure you do not have a Redirect set on the WebPlatform folder, so if you are going to the Web Address, you are going directly to the WebPlatform folder. You follow this pattern to go to the URL https://your.ILLiad.server.name/ILLiadWebPlatform/.
- When you go to the URL, you should see a response back that is coming from an XML file that has the version of the WebPlatform you are using. If you are not seeing this response and get an error message, then you need to check your permissions, your IIS settings and make sure ILLiadWebPlatform is an application, that you have an ILLiad WebPlatform Application Pool and it is started, and that you do not have a redirect for the ILLiad WebPlatform.
- If you continue to have issues, please contact OCLC Support.