- After upgrading your server, the patrons are seeing the error message, “Internal Error: An unhandled exception was raised”
You have an issue with the ILLiad.dll and here are the steps to fix the issue.
- Go into the ILLiad Customization Manager and verify what you have for the Key value for VersionDLL.
- Go to your Web pages and in the ILLiad folder (by default is in the c:\inetpub\wwwroot\illiad folder), right-click on the ILLiad.dll and check the properties. It should match what is in the Customization Manager.
- If the Version is incorrect, then go to your setup folder (default is c:\ILLiad\Setup) and then to the DLLUpdates folder and the latest update folder.
- Copy over the ILLiad.dll from that folder to the ILLiad Web pages folder c:\inetpub\wwwroot\illiad and replace the ILLiad.dll there.
- Copy over the ILLiad.dll also into the TestWeb folder which is c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ILLiad\testweb and replace the ILLiad.dll there.
- If you are on a shared server, then you would replace the ILLiad.dll for each of the sites you have. An example might be if your site is ABC, then you would replace the illiad.dll in the c:\inetpub\wwwroot\illiad\abc folder.
- If you are using an OCLC Hosted server, please contact OCLC Support, and we will correct the issue.