- After updating from 9.2.2 or 9.1.5 to a higher version, printing ILLiad templates no longer works
To fix printing after the update, you'll want to find the settings for Use Legacy Mail Merge Method:
- In the ILLiad Client, click the Menu Icon ☰ in the top left.
- Click Options.
- Look for the Print Settings section and check the box that says "Use Legacy Mail Merge Method," and then click OK at the bottom.
- Close and reopen the Client.
- Try to print again. If you are still experiencing issues, contact OCLC Support.
The update to 9.2.3 and 9.1.6 fixes the Microsoft security update that broke macros in Word.
For more information, see this article: Why do I get an OpenDataSource error when printing in ILLiad?