Purpose of the Search Online Bibliographic Constant Data window
- Search for::
- Bibliographic constant data record by name
- Bibliographic constant data records by My Status (a custom status you assign)
- All bibliographic constant data records
- Apply a constant data record from the list.
Access the Search Online Bibliographic Constant Data window
- Navigate to Cataloging > Search > Online Constant Data or press <Ctrl><N>.
- If you are logged on to OCLC Connexion, the Search Online Constant Data window opens immediately.
- If you are not already logged on, the Logon OCLC Connexion window opens. As soon as you complete the logon and close the Welcome window, the Search Online Constant Data window opens automatically.
- Enter search term(s) and select an index for each. Combine multiple terms by selecting a Boolean operator.
- Click OK to send the search.
See more about how to search online bibliographic constant data.
Search Online Bibliographic Constant Data window: Features and buttons
|How to use
|Search for ... in
text fields and index lists
|Tips for search terms:
|If combining searches in different indexes, click a Boolean operator to indicate how you want to combine the terms:
|Retain Search check box
|Select or deselect the option to keep the most recent search in the Search for box(es) between logon sessions.
Select or clear the option to keep the most recent search in the Search for box(es) between logon sessions.
|Click the button to...
|Open the Enter Diacritics and Special Characters window to enter a diacritic or character in a search.
|Clear search terms.
|Send the search (or press <Enter>).
|Cancel the search and close the window.