Learn how to edit custom data in the Admin module.
The Custom Data fields can be customized in OCLC Service Configuration (WMS Institution > Patron Custom Data). In Service Configuration, you can:
- Provide a controlled list of options for each field
- Customize the name of each label
- Display or hide each custom field
For more information, see Patron Custom Data.
Edit Custom Data
- Search for the user.
- In the user account, click the Custom Data accordion.
- On the Custom Data accordion, click Edit (on the far right).
- In the Custom Data field you want to edit, enter text or select an option from the list.
- Click Save.