- WorldShare Interlibrary Loan
- As a user of the Interlibrary Loan Fee Management (IFM) feature of WorldShare Interlibrary Loan I receive a monthly invoice reconciling all resource-sharing charges and payments. This invoice does not itemize the cost per request
- Using the 'ILL Fee Management Program Local Currency Borrower Report', I would like to produce a report itemizing the cost of each request processed in my local currency
To access this report:
- Once logged in to WorldShare Interlibrary Loan, click the link from the Interlibrary Loan Home screen to go to OCLC Usage Statistics.
- Use your institution's nine-digit ILL authorization number and password to log in to the Usage Statistics portal. Contact OCLC Support if you need a reminder of the authorization number or the password.
- In the left navigation, select OCLC WorldShare Interlibrary Loan.
- From the Period drop down list, select the month and year to be reported on.
- In the Months field, enter 1 to return data for a single month.
- Click the Update button.
- Select ILL Fee Management Program Local Currency Borrower Report. This report will only be displayed if requests processed in your local currency were shipped in the month selected.
- A summary of requests shipped by each responding library will be displayed.
- Click Show all requests to display each individual request and any associated IFM costs in your local currency.
For requests where transactions were made in US Dollars, select the ILL Fee Management Program Borrower Report.