- There is an unfamiliar queue called Awaiting Article Exchange Retrieval.
When an Article Exchange request comes into Borrowing, it follows this process:
1. ILLiad changes the status to Awaiting Article Exchange Retrieval.
2. ILLiad goes out to OCLC Article Exchange and retrieves the article. This only takes a couple minutes at most.
3. The status of the Transaction is changed to Awaiting Odyssey Processing.
4. You can then process electronic delivery and get the article.
You can see this information in the Article Exchange Receiving documentation.