- When submitting orders in the Submit Copyright Orders screen, a copyright error appears that says, "Permission for Transaction [transaction#] has not been granted," and it will not submit.
Here is how to resolve the issue:
- Open the transaction listed in the error.
- Go to the Copyright tab.
- Click Gateway Search.
- Search the Title (not the ISxN) for the publication.
- At least two publications should show up.
- Of the options, choose a publication with a "Right" of "Licensing Available."
- Click Save Copyright Information at the top.
- Try to submit the Copyright Order again. If it does not work, contact OCLC Support.
If you run into a case where there are no longer publications with available rights, contact the Copyright Clearance Center:
Hours of Operation:
Support Available 24×7
+1.855.239.3415 (Toll-free, U.S. only)