- You need to edit the CustomDropDown table, but you are not sure where it is
You can find the CustomDropDown table in the Customization Manager. You can get there by doing the following:
- Open up the ILLiad Customization Manager and sign in.
- Go to System > General > then CustomDropDown.
- You will now be at the CustomDropDown table.
- You could also search at the top of the screen for CustomDropDown and select the item that shows up on the bottom left.
- Once you are at the CustomDropDown table, you can make your edits.
- If you have questions, you can refer to the CustomDropDown documentation.