- When you get to your ILLiad Work Form to submit a request, you are not seeing the email address
Here are different resolutions to the issue:
1. If other fields are missing in the Work Form, then check the patron information and make sure that the Location field which is the NVTGC is correct. Most of the time if this issue shows up, the field is blank and need to be updated.
2. You should check your Constant Data record.
A. Follow the instructions from the Constant Data documentation to update the email address.
B. In ILLiad, you can take these steps to update the Constant Data Record:
1. In the ILLiad Client, select System and click on the "Resource Sharing Settings" link.
2. You will now be in the Resource Sharing Settings window, select the tab for "Constant Data."
3. Click on the Name field and select Default.
4. Update the email address.
5. Make sure the Shipped date has a minus-zero "-0" in the field.
6. Save the change.
7. Go to the Name field and update any other Constant Data records that do not have the email address in them and save the change each time.
8. When you are done updating the Constant Data records, you can close your Resource Sharing Settings window.