- Other patrons are able to logon, but one patron is unable to logon to ILLiad.
Take the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Go to the patron account and verify the ILLiad Authentication box is not checked. If it is checked, it overrides LDAP authentication.
- Attempt to logon to the patron account. If the patron account still does not logon, go to the next step.
- Verify the patron can log on to LDAP. Is the patron able to access other services at your campus and log on to the LDAP server with the username and password?
- If yes, then it should work with ILLiad.
- If no, then the patron should reset their LDAP password. Then use that new Password to log on to ILLiad.
- If the patron still cannot log on, contact OCLC Support.