- You are a Hosted ILLiad Site, and your network is going to have a new IP address range. You want to know if OCLC needs to be updated with the new IP address range?
Here are the steps for updating your IP address range for your site:
- Please contact OCLC Support.
- We only support IP addresses owned by your institution and not an IP address owned by an Internet Service Provider.
- You should connect through a VPN connection to your institution so that the IP address is within your IP address range.
- We will only add routable IP addresses. We will not add private or non-routable addresses. For example:
- 10.0. 0.0/8 IP addresses: 10.0. 0.0 – 10.255. 255.255.
- 172.16. 0.0/12 IP addresses: 172.16. 0.0 – 172.31. 255.255.
- 192.168. 0.0/16 IP addresses: 192.168. 0.0 – 192.168. 255.255.