- You are getting an error 1625 when trying to upgrade the ILLiad Client
When you are asked to upgrade the ILLiad Client, you need to have opened the program running as Administrator. Here are the steps you need to fix this issue:
- After getting the error message, choose OK.
- Right-click on the ILLiad Client and "Run as Administrator."
- The install should work correctly now. If you continue to have issues, go to the ILLiad Downloads and you will need to download the version you need to install.
- After downloading the file, right-click on it and "Run as Administrator." This should fix the upgrade problem.