- You want to number of Borrowing requests that have been closed in ILLiad over a period of time through the WebReports.
You can find the number of Borrowing requests that are at request finished over a period by doing the following::
- Go to the WebReports for your site. That will be most likely, https://(your site)/illiad/webreports/default.html
- Go to the Borrowing reports.
- Chose the Request Finished report.
- Put in the Dates you need for when the start date and end dates are.
- Select the sites you need.
- Chose Generate Report.
- You will see the Articles and Loans finished for that period.
Or you can use the Fill Rate Statistics and get the total at the bottom of the report.