- You upgraded your server, but now the Web pages are not working and you get an error message
Here are the possible steps to fix the issue:
- Check the ILLiad Web Directory which by default is c:\inetpub\wwwroot\illiad\ directory to make sure the ILLiad.dll file is in the directory.
- If the ILLiad.dll is missing, then you need to replace it.
- Copy the ILLiad.dll on the Web Server from the c:\ILLiad\setup\DLLUpdates\(the highest version of the folders you see).
- Paste the file into the c:\inetpub\wwwroot\illiad\ folder.
- Check the c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ILLiad\Testweb folder to see if the file is there.
- If it is not, then paste the ILLiad.dll into that directory as well.
- If you are on a shared server, you should check all the other shared sites to make sure they also have an ILLiad.dll file and paste the file in to the folder.