I forgot my SA Password for ILLiad, how can I update the password so I know what the password is?
- No one at the site currently knows what the SA password is for ILLiad so you can update ILLiad and you need to figure out the password.
To update the SQL SA password, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the SQL Server Management Studio and sign in.
- In the Object Explorer expand Security>Logins and then right-click on the user to change the password.
- Choose Properties.
- You will need to decide if you want to Enforce the Password Policy or not by checking or not checking that box.
- Then put in your password and re-enter it.
- Choose OK.
The password is now changed. You should be able to use the new SA password.