- Lending request volume is lower than expected
If you are a self-hosted ILLiad site not receiving requests, use the following workflow:
- In the ILLiad Client, go to Home and on the bottom right within the Alerts section, click on the Connection Manager.
- In the top left, the Connection Manager will display when it was last restarted, run, and any pending runs.
- If the next run time is not up to date and within the next ten minutes, then the issue is the ILLiad Connection Manager service.
- Contact your web server administrator and have them restart the ILLiad Connection Manager service.
- After the service is restarted, you should now see the ILLiad Connection Manager showing new timestamps. Within ten minutes, the next update will run.
If you are hosted by OCLC, contact OCLC Support to have the service restarted.
Even if the Connection Manager is up to date, you should request that it be restarted. Check again in ten minutes to see if the information is updated in the ILLiad Client.