How do we fix the issue in ILLiad we are not receiving any new requests on the Lending side?
- You are used to receiving new Lending requests every day, and you have not seen any new requests today. You want to know if there is something wrong and how you can fix it?
If you are not receiving new requests, you can find out if there is a potential problem and then fix the issue by doing the following:
- In the ILLiad Client, if you go to Home and then on the bottom right, there is an Alerts Section. Click on the Connection Manager.
- On the Top left, it will show the last time the Connection Manager was restarted, the last run and the next run.
- If the next run is not up to date and within the next ten minutes, then the issue is your ILLiad Connection Manager service.
- You should contact your Web Server Administrator and have them restart the ILLiad Connection Manager service.
- After the service is restarted, you should now see the ILLiad Connection Manager showing the correct information up to date. Within ten minutes, the next update should show.
- If you are hosted by OCLC, contact OCLC Support to have the service restarted.
Even if the Connection Manager is up to date, you should request it to be restarted. Check again in ten minutes to see if the information is updated in the ILLiad Client.