Doorgaan naar de website
OCLC Support

How do I update ILLiad so that I can let the Lender know that I have Lost the book?

  • You have worked with the Lender and now you need to update the request for a lost book
Applies to
  • ILLiad

You will need to sign in to WorldShare ILL and update the Request ID with the Lost book following these procedures:.

  1. Go to WorldShare ILL and sign in.
  2. Search for the request and open it.
  3. Follow the Mark a Request as Lost documentation.
  4. Close the request in ILLiad.
Additional information

You will need to work with the Lender about the lost item.

Page ID