- You are setting up a custom search and you want the results to cover multiple User statuses.
Here are the steps you need to take to add multiple User statuses for a custom search:
- First, follow the instructions for How can I do a Custom Request search in ILLiad?
- When you get to the field about User.Status, use the operand "Is Any Of."
- You will then enter one User Status, and then click on the plus sign (+) to add the next status.
- Continue adding statuses until you have them all added.
- If you have other items to add, you can add them to your custom search.