How do I say yes or no as a Borrower in ILLiad to a Lending Conditional?
- You want to accept the conditional that a Lender has sent to you
Here are the steps to update the OCLC Request to the new Max Cost and reply Yes to the Conditional.
- Open up the Transaction Number
- Click on the OCLC Request Ribbon on the top of the screen.
- Click on the Show Request icon.
- In the Work Form tab, update the field that the site requires. It is located in the Borrowing Ribbon at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the Save icon on the top left.
- Then click on Yes to the Conditional if you will meet the conditional. Choose No, if you do not want to meet the conditional.
- Close the OCLC Request window.
- You should see in the OCLC Information windows that the OCLC Status is set to "Conditions_Accepted" and the Transaction Status should be at Request Sent.
- You can close the request.