- You have Direct Request set up to work in ILLiad and now you no longer want to use it and you need to know the steps for doing this process
Here are the steps you need to Disable Direct Request in ILLiad:
- Go to the Customization Manager and find the EnableDirectRequest key. Change the key from Yes to No. Save the change.
- Go to your Routing table in the Customization Manager and look for any rule that has a New Transaction Status as "Awaiting Direct Request Sending."
- Open up the rule and change the field that has "Rule Active" and change it to No. Save the change.
- Restart any ILLiad Client you have open.
On OCLC, it is known as Automated Request Manager in the OCLC Service Configuration.