- You are in the ILLiad Client and you want to access the WebReports
Here is what you need to have set up and the steps for accessing and using the WebReports in the ILLiad Client. You may need to enter your ILLiad staff username and password.
- From the ILLiad client, select System and then Web Reports.
- Enter your ILLiad staff login credentials.
- If you get a message saying Access Denied, open the Staff Manager.
- Click on the account trying to sign in to the Web Reports.
- On the right side of the screen, look to see if Web Reports Access is checked. If not, check the box to grant access.
- Save the change, close the Staff Manager, and repeat steps 1 & 2.
More information about WebReports can be found on Atlas' Reports & Statistics page.
Also, the client gets information on where to go from the Customization Manager under the ReportsWebURL. You might need to update that key if you are going to the wrong location. The Default location is https://<Your Web Server Address>/illiad/webreports/default.aspx.