- You want to use your TestWeb site, but you need help when using EZproxy on how to get to the TestWeb site
Here are the steps you can take to be able to see the TestWeb folder when you are using an EZproxy site :
1. Sign in to ILLiad as you normally do.
2. Once you are signed in, change the Web Address and insert Testweb into it and it should work. For example:
https://(your institution name).illiad.oclc.org/illiad/tesweb/illiad.dll
3. If that does not work, open up the Customization Manager and make sure the StaffProxyWebURL is something like:
https://(your institution name)/illiad/testweb/
4. Save the change.
5. Go the ILLiad Staff Manager and sign in.
6. Click on your username.
7. Make sure under the Module Permissions, you have "Can Logon to Web as User?" is checked.
8. Save the change.
9. Then open up the ILLiad Client.
10. Search for your Username.
11. When you see your patron record, Click on the "Logon to Web" icon.
You should now be in the TestWeb folder, so you can see what your changes look like there.