- You want to know if the Email Notifications support DMARC Processing using DKIM
The issue about setting up Email Notifications supporting DMARC Processing using DKIM is resolved this way:
1. The email was throwing up flags about the construction of the email messages being sent from ILLiad and our SMTP relay server.
2. The solution is to define within ILLiad the EMailFromAddress as firstname.lastname@example.org so that everything matched up the “from” domain name and the “reply” domain name.
3. Inside the email, you have a way to let the patrons know how to reply back to you with any questions.
4. The different keys in the Customization Manager to update are the EmailFromAddress and the DocDelEmailFromAddress.