- You want to install ILLiad on a MacBooks and you want to know how
Here are the steps you need to take to make sure that ILLiad can run on a MacBooks:
- ILLiad can only run on a Windows OS. It can run on a MacBooks as long as it's running Windows.
- You will need you .dbc files set up and set as default in the SQL Alias Manager.
- You will need to have read/write/modify permission for the Users group on the ILLiad folder.
- You will need to have their static IP address (only through a VPN) allowed through the firewall for their OCLC hosted servers.
- If you need to update your IP Address and you are hosted by OCLC, please contact OCLC Support.