- Amlib Stockitem
- Access Amlib > Main > Stockitem.
- Enter a date into the Received Field.
- Click the button to the right of this field to perform the required query:
< Date less than the date entered
= Date equal to the date entered
> Date more than the date entered (this is the default)
- After entering the date and selecting the correct button, press the F5 Query button to view the table of results.
- It is possible to combine other fields with the Date Received query - for example, combine a Form code to find out how many Books or DVDs received since a date. Other fields include a Stats code or Location. It is possible to use keywords as well - for example to find Science as a subject since a certain date. You could use a date in the past to find out how many Science books were received since a certain date to determine whether they are still relevant to be part of the collection
- For date ranges, it is necessary to use a Stockitem Where search