Learn how to mass change catalogue reference number in Amlib.
This procedure is used to mass change catalogue numbers for Stockitems e.g. for class sets.
- Create a saved file of Stockitems, then display this file
- Select Table > Mass Item Change
- Select CatRefNo, type the catalogue number and select Paste
- Select F3 Update
These Stockitems must now be refreshed from the catalogue
- Navigate to Main > Stockitem > StockitemAutoLink
- Select Refresh all items from the catalogue and choose Get File
- Choose F9 Select and highlight the file
- Click on Start
- Select OK
- A popup will advise how many Stockitems were altered