Find information about the field names displayed for stockitem forms in Amlib.
Field names displayed for a stockitem form
- Launch the Amlib client
- Go to Main > StockItems > StockitemForms – the Form Codes table will display:
- Select the form type you would like to set up/modify (for example: Books), and click the F9 Display button
- The Stock Display Tags window will display:
- Select the appropriate line and type in the relevant MARC tags to display – with each tag separated by a space, type the tags in the order in which you would like them to appear. For example: if you want to change the Subject tags to be displayed, select the Subject line (usually Line 3), and type in the subject tags to display. In the example above: 600 650 651 630 610 611 655 tags have been set to display.
- Click the F3 Save button and close the window
- Repeat for all other Form codes
Once completed, the stock items must undergo a mass rebuild. This will take some time. You may like to set it running at the end of the day to run overnight…
- From the Stockitem module main menu, select Application > StockitemAutolink – the Stockitem Miscellaneous window will display:
- Select the * Refresh ALL Items from catalogue ( excludes Periodicals and Orders ) option
- Enter 1 in the Start box and 9999999 in the End box
- Click on the Start button – the Refresh pop-up will display:
- Select the lines you would like to mass update – in the example above, we are updating the Subject line
- Click on the OK button
- The files will be updated (depending on the number of items in your database, this could take some time)
- Once complete, the following prompt will display the number of Items Rebuilt:
- Click the OK button
The setup is now complete.