Learn how to allow an operator to override certain functions by removing the Stop Override from that account in Amlib.
A Stop Override refers to the function of preventing an Amlib operator from overriding certain functions – for example: overdues. In order to allow an operator to override certain functions, the Stop Override must be removed for that operator/login.
- Launch the Amlib client
- Go to Main > Supervisor > Usernames
- The User Names Window will display
- Highlight the User and select F8 Choose
- This will open the User Security Window
- From the ActualMainMenu select Circulation > StopOverRide
- This will open Circulation.Stop_OverRide in the Menu Chosen box of the User Security screen
- Depending on what is required in relation to Override Permissions:
- Click on the red Take button under User Permissions - This will ALLOW users to override circulation functions
- Click on the green Give button under User Permissions - This will STOP users to override circulation functions
- Close the User Security screen
- Click on the F3 Save button on the User Names screen
- Restart the Amlib module
- This should now allow or stop the override circulation functions depending on whether Take or Give was chosen