You get a "There is a problem with the email address in your user account" error.
- WorldShare Collection Manager
- WorldShare Interlibrary Loan
- WorldShare License Manager
- WorldShare Management Services (WMS)
- WorldShare Record Manager
The primary reason for this error is that an email address is not placed in the Library Record section of your account. In order to fix:
- Contact the staff at your library with access to the WorldShare Admin module. If your institution uses 3rd party authentication, such as LDAP or SAML, you will need to contact your IT department.
- Your account will need to be updated with an email address in the Library Record section of the account in the WorldShare Admin module. If your institution uses patron loads it will need to be added and loaded.
- After these steps are completed, clear your browser's cache and cookies and try to log in again.
- If you receive an authorization error message, check with your administrator to ensure you have the proper roles to access WorldShare.
- If you receive the same email error message, or resetting your password and adding roles to your account does not get you in, contact OCLC Support with your institution's OCLC symbol and the username you are trying to log in with.