Learn where to access a list of recorded changes made to your WorldCat registry profile in OCLC Service Configuration.
This screen lists a record of changes made to your WorldCat registry profile. To access this screen, sign in Service Configuration, open the WorldCat Registry left navigation and select Profile History. Information includes:
- Date/Time: The date and time the change occurred.
- Name: The user name who made the change.
- Changes: The module where the changes occurred.
- Realm: The authentication method of the user. Values include:
- eldap: Refers to WorldCat Accounts
- eidm: Refers to OCLC Services Accounts