- The "Route Request to Review" line reappears after deleting it from the automation.
- WorldShare Interlibrary Loan
This is happening because the automation is set to build a lender string, rather than send to lenders. Once a lending string is built, someone will need to review it in order to send it to lenders, so "Route Request to Review" can't be deleted.
To resolve, make the automation send the request to lenders instead of building a lender string:
- Delete the "Route to Review" line
- Delete the "Build Lender String" line
- Add "Send Request to Lenders" line (make sure you adjust the custom holdings path again, if needed)
- Remember to save the automation.