If you already use WorldShare Management Services, WorldShare Collection Manager, or WorldShare License Manager, you have an existing OCLC Services account that gives you access to several services in the WorldShare platform. Before you log on for the first time, you will need to work with someone at your institution who has administrative rights to add permissions to your account. If you need assistance, contact OCLC Support in your region.
Best practices for creating an account
- Follow the account naming conventions used by your institution when creating user names.
- If you are creating accounts for your staff members, make sure you tell them their user name soon after you create the account. They will need their username to create a password.
- Create an account for each employee accessing the system. Staff should not share accounts.
- Do not re-use staff accounts.
- Delete accounts for staff who are no longer with your institution.
Once you are in the interface, bookmark the home page for future use.
Create, edit, or delete additional staff accounts