This setting turns on Lending Priorities. Lending Priorities is a separate category at the bottom of the left navigation in Resource Sharing for Groups dedicated to your priority borrowers (for example, a consortium your library is in). For every group you add as a lending priority, there will be separate lending queues dedicated to that group. You can have up to five groups defined as lending priorities.
To turn on Lending Priorities:
- Select the On check box.
- In the Display Name field, enter a display name for the group. The display name appears in the Resource Sharing for Groups interface, at the bottom of the left navigation.
- In the Filter by fields, from the first list, select Profiled Group or Custom Holdings Group, depending on the group you want to add.
- From the second list, select the group you want to add as a lending priority.
- To add additional groups to your lending priorities, click Add Row and repeat steps 2-4. For each row you add, a separate set of queues for that group will display in Resource Sharing for Groups. You can have up to five rows (five sets of lending priorities groups).
- To delete a row, click Delete Row.
- Click Save.
To turn off Lending Priorities:
- Click Delete Row for all rows you have configured. All rows must be cleared before you can disable Lending Priorities.
- Deselect the On check box.
- Click Save.
Enable automatic local holdings lookup during request profiling: During automation, determine whether to retrieve local holdings and availability information from your OPAC for borrowing and document delivery requests. For more information, please see View local holdings and availability.
Enable automatic local holdings lookup on lender assignment: Display local holdings and availability information from your OPAC for lending requests. See View local holdings and availability for lending requests for more information.