See also Query results.
Query is used to find a specific request or lists of requests and displays by default when the user logs in.
The Exact Query displays by default.
- Use the Exact options to find a request by inputting values such as a Request Number, Barcode, ISBN or ISSN.
To view the Advanced Query options, click More Options.
- It is possible to display the Advanced Query options by default. Contact your local Relais Administrator to request this change.
- Use the Advanced options to enter keywords, dates or a patron id for example.
The Side Menu displays a series of queues, statuses and pre-defined queries for requests.
- Click on an entry to see the corresponding request or request list.
- To hide the side menu section on the left of the page and maximize the main display, click the left arrows above the Query button.
The query returns either a single request or a request grid matching the search term or terms entered.
- If no requests are found a message displays: Your search did not retrieve any requests. Please try again.
At any time, click on Query in the side menu to display the query options.