Discover guidelines on how to synchronize or update your holdings in WorldCat for a local catalog on behalf of a library.
- Ensure you have the data sync collection ID for the library you are working on behalf of.
- Connect with OCLC Support or DataSync Users to arrange for set up on behalf of the library.
- OCLC will connect with you when ready.
- You will connect with the library you are working on behalf of when ready.
- For bibliographic and delete WorldCat holdings collections, you can submit MARC, MARCXML, and ONIX 3.0 or above files for data sync processing.
- If the library has not provided you with a data sync collection ID, refer the library to the instructions provided above.
- Resulting data sync reports will be available under the library's account.