Follow these instructions to search Collection Manager for:
- Data sync collections that you have already created
See Search for collections in Collection Manager for instructions to search for knowledge base, query, and cataloging partner collections.
Search for a data sync collections
- Navigate to the WorldShare interface > Metadata tab > Collection Manager.
- Select Data Sync Collection from the drop-down list.
- In the Search Term(s) field, enter the collection name or leave the field empty.
- Click Search.
Tips for using the search field
- Leave the search box empty to return all collections
- If you plan to filter your search results by collection type, record status delivery type, or by some other characteristic, first perform a search by leaving the search box empty.
Filter for data sync collections
After you perform a search for a data sync collection, you can filter your search results to find exactly what you want.
- Select a search scope from the Filter by drop-down list.
Depending on your selection, you will need to do one of the following:
- Collection Name - In the search field, enter a collection name.
- Collection ID - In the search field, enter a collection ID.
- Collection Type - From the second drop-down list, select a collection type.
- Collection Status - From the second drop-down list, select a collection status.
- Saved In Progress (default) - Collection has been created but not yet submitted
- Submitted - Collection has been submitted for processing of files
- Being Reviewed - Collection has been received and is being reviewed
- Awaiting Information from Institution - Collection has been received and is awaiting further information or corrections from the submitting institution
- Accepted - Collection has passed review and file processing begins
- Collection in Queue - Collection has been received and is awaiting assignment to a database specialist
- Data Type - From the second drop-down list, select a data type.
- Translation Table Status - From the second drop-down list, select a translation table status.
- (Optional) If you want to add another filter to your search, click the add button (). Select a Boolean operator and an additional filter.
Note: You can remove additional filter(s) by clicking the delete button ().
- Click Filter.