How do I copy Connexion client Constant Data Files which are missing after install on new computer?
- Constant Data Files are missing after Connexion client install on new computer.
- Connexion client
Here are the step-by-step instructions for transferring the Constant Data Files from the old computer to the new computer:
1. On the old computer hold down the Windows key and press "R".
2. In the search box type %appdata% and click enter.
3. Click on the OCLC folder.
4. Click Connex
5. Click Db
6. Copy the DefaultBibCD.bibcd.db folder to a Network share or a flash drive and copy it to the same area on the new computer.