Find out how to transfer Connexion client settings from one system to another.
By following the process below, you can transfer your Connexion client settings to maintain them when switching to a new PC or system.
- On your current version of Connexion client, navigate to your C: drive. Follow this path to the Connex folder: C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\Roaming\OCLC.
- Copy the C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\Roaming\OCLC\Connex folder and save it to a network drive or a removable drive.
- After saving the folder, you can remove your current version of Connexion client or upgrade your PC.
- Install or reinstall Connexion client onto your system.
- Remove the current default folder at C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\Roaming\OCLC.
- Replace the folder with the one you saved from your old system to C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\Roaming\OCLC\.
- Log on to Connexion client to see if your old settings have been successfully transferred.