Find out how to access and use the Apply Constant Data Record window in Connexion client.
Purpose of the Apply Constant Data Record window
- Apply a bibliographic or authority constant data record by typing its name.
- Select MARC fields to apply.
Access the Apply Constant Data Record window
- Open the record or workform to which you want to apply constant data.
- Navigate to Edit > Constant Data > Online > Apply by Name or press <Ctrl><U>.
- Enter the name of the constant data record.
- Click a button to select fields to apply.
- Click OK.
Apply Constant Data Record window: Features and buttons
|How to use
|Name of Constant Data Record to Apply field
|Enter the name of the bibliographic or authority constant data record you want to apply to the displayed bibliographic or authority record.
|Choose MARC Fields to Apply buttons
|Click a button to apply one of the following:
|Click the button to...
|Apply the constant data by the name you entered (or press <Enter>).
|Cancel applying constant data by name.