Learn how to access the Website Configuration Tool.
CONTENTdm provides you with the Website Configuration Tool for branding and tailoring the appearance and behavior of key elements of your CONTENTdm Website and collections.
There are two ways to access Website Configuration Tool:
- Open your browser and navigate to your log in page for Website Configuration tool, for example: https://yourCONTENTdmURL .com/config or https://cdm#####.contentdm.oclc.org/config
- Replace yourCONTENTdmURL with your institution's CONTENTdm Website URL.
- Replace ##### with the 5-digit number assigned to your CONTENTdm subscription, which can be found in the Welcome Email.
- Log in using the same user name and password for accessing CONTENTdm Administration. Find the primary administrator’s user name and password in the Welcome Email or ask your administrator to create new ones for you. See Users for more information.
- Navigate to your CONTENTdm Administration URL and login. See Access CONTENTdm Administration for more information.
- From CONTENTdm Administration, click the Server or Collections tab and then click Website. The Website Configuration Tool displays in a new window or tab.
- Log in using the same user name and password.